At Villa del Monte Winery, we are looking forward to 2013 as we will be releasing several new wines for your enjoyment. “We are excited to introduce some new vineyards that showcase the Santa Cruz Mountains, such as William Vincent in the Summit Road area and LindHill in the Lexington hills,” says winemaker John Overstreet. “We have also added some new varietals including a deep red, robust Malbec and a Merlot Dessert Wine that will be a delicious sipping wine,” adds winemaker Neil Perrelli.
In 2013, we will continue to be open for wine tasting one weekend per month at the winery and we will again participate in wine tasting events throughout the local area. Wine Club shipments will be sent out in April and October.
Over the next few months, you can look forward to tasting these new wines:
- 2006 Merlot Reserve Carneros Moon Vineyard
- 2009 Merlot Dessert Wine Carneros Moon Vineyard
- 2010 Cabernet Santa Cruz Mountains
- 2010 Cabernet Santa Cruz Mountains LindHill Vineyard
- 2010 Malbec Paicines Pedregal Vineyard
- 2010 Merlot Reserve Carneros Moon Vineyard
- 2010 Syrah Santa Clara Valley Pasha Vineyard
- 2011 Chardonnay Santa Cruz Mountains Regan Vineyard
- 2011 Pinot Noir Santa Cruz Mountains Regan Vineyard
- 2011 Pinot Noir Santa Cruz Mountains William Vincent
- 2011 Syrah Rosé Santa Clara Valley Pasha Vineyard
So, 2013 looks to be another good year for all! Don’t you agree?