Safe Wine Tasting During COVID-19
We want you to have a safe wine tasting experience!
We’re strictly adhering to state and county guidance so we are enforcing enhanced cleaning protocols, face coverings, proper social distancing, regular hand washing, and ongoing sanitizing of all surfaces before and after each visit.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and compliance. We look forward to serving you at our outdoor tasting room in the beautiful Santa Cruz mountains.
- Tasting appointments are for 45 minutes and start at the top of the hour. See below for reservation details.
- Tasting fee is $15 per person. Tasting fee is waived for wine club members (one complimentary tasting per membership).
- No children, pets, or outside food are allowed.
- Masks are required except when seated at a table.
- No tastings will be available at the bar. Wine will be served to seated guests.
- Please stay at home if you are sick (sore throat, cough, fever, chills, congestion, etc.).
- Stay 6 feet apart and avoid unnecessary contact.
- Maximum of four guests per table.
- Restrooms are currently closed to customers.
- If you want to purchase wine (and we hope you do!), let your server know. We will fill your order and you will be able to pay via credit card in a contactless manner. Cash is accepted, but credit cards are preferred.
- Reservations are recommended. As a small family-owned winery, we have a limited amount of outdoor space. We can accommodate a maximum of four groups of up to four people at a time. Your reservation includes a table for up to four guests for 45 minutes and one parking spot for the duration of the tasting appointment. If your group has more than one car, please plan to consolidate cars before arriving at the winery.
- Reservations are available at noon, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, and 4 pm on the days that the winery is open. Please plan to be on time so you can enjoy the full amount of tasting time. We will be enforcing the 45-minute length in order to give our staff adequate time to clean and sanitize the tables and chairs in between guests.
- When you arrive at the winery, you will see signs instructing you to call 408-353-0995 to ensure that we are ready for your group. If you arrive without a reservation (not recommended), you will see signage that asks you to call 408-353-0995 to see if we can accommodate your group. A reservation is the best way to ensure you get a seat when you arrive.
All persons visiting the winery do so at their own risk. While we are following the Protection Plan using guidelines from Santa Cruz County and the State of California designed to protect employees and customers from the potential transmission of the coronavirus while at this facility, we cannot and do not guarantee your safety.