Make plans to visit Villa del Monte Winery during The Summit Wineries Harvest Festival. On October 5 and 6, The Summit Wineries, a wine trail consisting of five wineries in the Summit Road vicinity in Los Gatos, will host special tastings*.
Villa del Monte Winery will be open from noon to 5 pm on both October 5 and 6. Here are the top five reasons to visit Villa del Monte Winery:
- Taste a selection of our wines, including some of our new releases.
- Sample some freshly pressed juice — Cabernet and Zinfandel if all goes as planned.
- Sign up for the Villa del Monte Wine Club — just in time for the November shipment.
- Get a free iris rhizome or two, from winemaker Neil’s garden, with any wine purchase.**
- Have your wine tasting fee waived by donating two non-perishable food items to our Second Harvest Santa Cruz donation barrel. The most needed food items include powdered milk, peanut butter, canned meats and stews, cereal, fruit juices, tuna, pasta, rice and beans.
* Each winery’s tasting fee/policy applies. At Villa del Monte, tastings are $5 per person, refundable with purchase. Tasting fee is waived if you donate two food items to the Second Harvest food barrel.
**While supplies last.